If you need support
Our customer service is availiable 24/7 and always glad to help our users.
So you can ask your question or leave a proposal here.
200 61 Limhamn
Crowdser is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Crowdser may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11th November 2011.
By voluntarily supplying personal data on this website you give you consent to Crowdser to process any data that may require such consent. You may at any time notify Crowdser that you retract your consent. In such case no further processing of personal date that requires your consent will take place.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- national registration number (Sw. personnummer);
- payment details;
- VAT number;
- company name;
- contact information including email address;
- other information required in order for you to use the services provided on this website.
If you object to this information being collected by Crowdser AB you will not be able to use the site.
What we do with the information we gather
- National registration number – may be used only in order to verify your identity.
- Payment details and VAT number – may be used only to make or verify payments from or to you.
- The information collected by us may be used in order for you and other users of the website to be able to use the services (including user rating of other user’s performance and reliability) provided on the website and to participate in the placing and accepting of offers.
- The information collected by us may be used in order for Crowdser AB to perform its obligations under the agreement between Crowdser AB and you, and for keeping internal records of, if you are a sales consultant, the assignments that you have performed for us, or if you are a supplier the assignments that we have performed for you.
- The information collected (except for payment details) may further be distributed to the contracted supplier, if you are a sales consultant, and to the contracted sales consultant, if you are a supplier. The party to which information is distributed may only use the information in accordance with this policy.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
You may once per year, free of charge, request details of personal information which we hold about you to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, incomplete or misleading, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.